I have exchanged numerous emails over warranty issue with a sofa.The warranty means nothing and they tell you to bring the sofa in so they can inspect it ?!!!!

WHO CAN BRING A SOFA IN??? Then said I need the receipt for a three year old sofa...had charge slip...they said needed receipt and they couldn't find my purchases. Yet I have purchased three sofas and a chair from them. (thank heaven the others aren't the same sofa) Credit card company has changed my number three times due to their systems being compromised.

RIDICULOUS...they can find no purchases for me??!! Offered to buy a new arm ... they say they don't sell the arms. Person online stated they did buy a new arm at an IKEA store.

Per the people online that own the same sofa, state they have had the same break.WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN....

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Ikea won't honor warranty for Braviken Sink Ikea "Last year I purchased the Braviken sink with the Godmorgon bath cabinet from Ikea. About two weeks ago I noticed that a big piece of the enamel had chipped off..." Read more Order#: 243033579 Subject: Shop @ your own risk from IKEA-Emeryville store or if you love being Humiliated Ikea "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..." Read more Ikea Refuses to honor refund, lied to by Kenya Jones, mocked by store staff Centennial Colorado Ikea "I purchased three items on 06/05/2014 totaling $560.42. The items were 80250976 x2 and one 40227983 which is two bookshelves and one piece that joins them together. These items were..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more