I have exchanged numerous emails over warranty issue with a sofa.The warranty means nothing and they tell you to bring the sofa in so they can inspect it ?!!!!

WHO CAN BRING A SOFA IN??? Then said I need the receipt for a three year old sofa...had charge slip...they said needed receipt and they couldn't find my purchases. Yet I have purchased three sofas and a chair from them. (thank heaven the others aren't the same sofa) Credit card company has changed my number three times due to their systems being compromised.

RIDICULOUS...they can find no purchases for me??!! Offered to buy a new arm ... they say they don't sell the arms. Person online stated they did buy a new arm at an IKEA store.

Per the people online that own the same sofa, state they have had the same break.WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN....

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

IKEA is the worst of the worst, see why Ikea "Here is my story: I went down to ikea in brooklyn, was going to make a new office, spend more than $1000 on office furniture. Beside waiting on that aufull..." Read more Ikea - Negligence - no desire to make it right Ikea "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..." Read more Ikea - No service , no delivery , hours of waiting in the service line Ikea "See attached photo , 2 1/2 hrs of waiting until a response !!! One shipment , we never received as forwarding agent stated we had not been at home , but..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more