Delivery delayed day after day and no one calls / communicates to let us know.

Hours and hours on the phone until we are able to reach customer service and then they say expect delivery tomorrow and at the same time no apology given neither over the phone or otherwise.

The receipt below, order # 232677073

goods purchased Wednesday to be delivered Thursday until now (Monday) nothing has been delivered. No communication from IKEA!

I, the customer, have to be compensated for:

- time wasted sitting at home waiting day after day for my order

- time wasted on the phone to track my order because ikea does not want to tell me, the customer, what is going on.

- back problems because of sleeping on the floor waiting for the ikea bed. Need to see a doctor and a chiropractor.

- having to study on the floor because the ikea desk and chair are not hear.

- had to apologise and compensate, twice, for the people hired to assemble the furniture.

- the stress that Ikea has given my daughter trying to track her new room stuff while stressed enough moving to a new city

Very very bad customer service!!!!! Horrible!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ikea customer care. Ikea needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ikea customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ikea.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments