Consumers be aware - Ikea do not do kitchen fits contrary to their advertisements. They use outside contracted fitters.

Having recently ordered a kitchen & installation - which I had to pay upfront for - I received a very poor service, with my own goods being damaged. However, Ikea Warrington state I 'signed a contract with SIS Holdings' (their approved fitters) & they should be responsible. I now am in the process of legal action as Ikea are not admitting liability. The fitters from SIS have lied through their teeth denying damage caused.

Do not let SIS Holdings supply fitters for your kitchen.

Consumers Be Warned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ikea Installation.

Comments

Annie - do you work for Ikea by any chance???

We paid IKEA for the fitting of our kitchen who did the deal with SIS Holding for the fitting of our kitchen. we also had problems with the fitting and then the massive insurance claim we had to make as the IKEA approved fitter did such a crappy job on our plumbing that we had a ground floor flood. Ikea kitchens are fab - but really do not pay them for the fitting.

Warrington, England, United Kingdom #25547

So SIS messed up and you want to blame IKEA.

Makes a lot of sense. Did you not read the contracts as you signed them or is that just as hard as turning a screwdriver?