I have been doing my Christmas shopping online for years so I am not a novice with online shopping.Their website was the most frustrating, difficult experience I have ever encountered.

It took 3 nights of fighting with their website to get the order to go through. The only reason I kept at it was because I was ordering the child table and stools for my granddaughter for Christmas and I couldn't find anything like it on any other websites. The confirmation email said it wouldn't be delivered until Dec 26th but I was just happy that I finally got the order to go through. On Dec 29th I called to find out why they hadn't received it.

I was told it would be delivered later that day. It wasn't delivered until the 30th!

They are a miserable company and website to deal with.Never again!!

Review about: Ikea Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Website.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Ikea won't honor warranty for Braviken Sink Ikea "Last year I purchased the Braviken sink with the Godmorgon bath cabinet from Ikea. About two weeks ago I noticed that a big piece of the enamel had chipped off..." Read more Ikea - GRUNDTAL lighting DANGEROUS Ikea "I purchased the under counter lighting labeled GRUNDTAL which comes with three puck lights and a transformer to power the lights. I had a transformer fail and catch fire...." Read more Ikea - Shattered Glass Desktop Ikea "IKEA will not reimburse for damages to computers as a result of their glass desktop shattering and the computer CRASHING to the floor! So beware, if you buy a glass..." Read more Ikea - No service , no delivery , hours of waiting in the service line Ikea "See attached photo , 2 1/2 hrs of waiting until a response !!! One shipment , we never received as forwarding agent stated we had not been at home , but..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more