Avoid Ikea appliances at all costs, they do not support the appliances, instead they refer you to Whirlpool who then refers you back to Ikea, endless hours on the phone without results You have been warned!!!!Avoid Ikea appliances at all costs, they do not support the appliances, instead they refer you to Whirlpool who then refers you back to Ikea, endless hours on the phone without results You have been warned!!!!

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

I purchased a beautiful little oven that keeps breaking down since I got it.Yes, endless hours trying to get service.

Finally IKEA confirmed they have a 5 year warranty policy....but, who wants to keep buying these pieces of s....someone told me there is a california law, that after 3 times you should be getting a new one. Mine just broke down again, for the 5th.

time.Don't know if I have the energy to keep fighting...

don't buy IKEA appliances...very cute but bad

Angela, Please be specific. Which oven did you buy, and what happened to it?

Can you all be specific about which appliances, and what happened to them?It's very difficult to find consumer info on IKEA that is not generated by IKEA.

This is one of the only that I have found.

I'd like to see more.Thanks.

I absolutely agree with the previous poster.I have an oven less than 6 months old.

Doesn't work....going on 2 weeks and keep getting the run around from both IKEA and whirlpool.

At least the people at IKEA are nice about not helping you...the people at Whirlpool are the worst.:(