DO NOT USE THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE!!!!!IKEA partnered with some third party sub service.

Information about the delivery is not available, you don't get any updates about who took your stuff, their rating or ethics. When you beg to get a number they share a toll free number that never answers! We had to email them and then get a different number. When we finally got them they hung up twice, then claimed the driver was stuck and couldn't call us to reschedule.

We canceled a days work to be lied to and jerked around. IKEAs customer service was even worse!!! They refused to issue a refund until they will get their stuff back from their awful delivery service!

So your money will be held up for another 10-14 days!!!!!!WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

Review about: Ikea.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $800
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion