I am so furious at Ikea.They do not train their employees correctly.

I bought a couch I had delivered and it came broken. So I called to have it picked up and they told me they would be here Friday between 5-9. i called on Wednesday to confirm. This is the emeryville store in california.

Nobody showed up. I took the time off of work and NOBODY SHOWS UP!! No number to call and nobody to pick up the phone to help. What is wrong with this place?

I will never ever buy any furniture here again and I will tell everybody what a piece of *** customer service place this is.Paying $700 for a couch that falls apart and arrives broken and $80 for having it delivered is stealing and wasting my time and in the end that costs more then the $1000 couch that doesn't fall apart and has decent customer service.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

IKEA

S U C K S !

The designs are ok, but the quality is awful.

Customer service is more than awful!!!

I had to go back to the store three times to replace a piece under waranty, was told that will be contacted by phone to let us know when the piece would be in stock, a month went by and no call whatsoever. noone is answering to the phone extension that was given to us. left voicemails and they never returned our call either!