If only I had checked online instead of just seeing my friend's kitchen.I ordered $5,000+ worth of kitchen cabinets 11/20/2016.
I was told they would be delivered 12/16. I heard nothing from them. When I called 12/16/16 afternoon to check on it I was told that the two largest cabinets were damaged and they were unsure when my cabinet order would be delivered. I told them to deliver the order and include damaged cabinets.
I could fit two in my car for return. Cabinet order arrived 12/29 and the two largest cabinets were not included. I was told they would be delivered 1/6/17. I called 1/6/17 and delivery date has been changed to 1/21/17.
My whole kitchen renovation depends on these cabinets and I will have waited two months for them to arrive.All I can say is, NEVER AGAIN, IKEA!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the under counter lighting labeled GRUNDTAL which comes with three puck lights and a transformer to power the lights. I had a transformer fail and catch fire...."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy. Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled. They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was..."
- "Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet..."
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."