If only I had checked online instead of just seeing my friend's kitchen.I ordered $5,000+ worth of kitchen cabinets 11/20/2016.

I was told they would be delivered 12/16. I heard nothing from them. When I called 12/16/16 afternoon to check on it I was told that the two largest cabinets were damaged and they were unsure when my cabinet order would be delivered. I told them to deliver the order and include damaged cabinets.

I could fit two in my car for return. Cabinet order arrived 12/29 and the two largest cabinets were not included. I was told they would be delivered 1/6/17. I called 1/6/17 and delivery date has been changed to 1/21/17.

My whole kitchen renovation depends on these cabinets and I will have waited two months for them to arrive.All I can say is, NEVER AGAIN, IKEA!

Review about: Ikea Kitchen Cabinets.

1.6
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ikea Cabinet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Submit review