You need a suction cup to change a lightbulb?
I purchased a set of 4 individual GRUNDTAL lights for over my wardrobe. When I got home, I found out that the lights required additional cords and device to connect them that was not indicated on the package.
But the kicker is that because the bulb fits so snugly into the shield around it, it requires a little suction cup to change the lightbulb (which is supplied with the light). I tried and I tried, but I could not get the suction cup turn with the bulb. Despite being securely suctioned to the bulb, it came off every time. Thinking that perhaps just that bulb was stuck, I tried it with another GRUNDTAL light, but that did not work either.
This product, the GRUNDTAL light DOES NOT WORK. Save yourself the aggravation and DO NOT BUY IT.
It is incredible how IKEA is able to get away with selling a light for which it is impossible to change the lightbulb.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Grundtal Light
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I RECENTY HAD MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE IN FOR SERVICE AT BAYRIDGE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM IN BROOKLYN AT 8635 18 AVE.I HAD AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON..."
- "made an online purchase, but received refurbished damaged goods, i tried getting it returned but the vanished!!!! i emailed and called gave them proof of pictures, they promised to set..."
- "It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!! First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due..."