Basically, I ordered online and IKEA took my money. Then they didn't deliver what I ordered, and I'm going on two weeks of trying to get thru to customer support. Been successful twice, without any fix to the situation.

Customer support is absolutely the worst I've ever experienced, in all my life. Absolutely horrible. F-minus. Clearly intentional, this cannot be a simple oversight by IKEA. Too many reviews just like mine exist - not sure how the company continues to exist.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments