1.6
Style and Design

Called in March 2018 to get a replacement cushion for my couch (warranty replacement). April 2018 I get an email that a tracking number would be sent soon.....still waiting in August 2018, so I call, and call, and call, and call. You can never get through to talk with someone. I finally get someone who can help, they call the store (why we cannot call the store is beyond me), say they are going to ship. Cool.....Sept 5, 2018 I get a call at 9:02 am that a delivery would be arriving between 9am and 1pm the same day!!! Who does that? I am already at work, I cannot leave and sit in my apartment for 5 hours waiting. And of course I cannot get anyone on the phone, so the delivery guy calls me and I tell him I am at work and cannot be there and he gets huffy.

I filed a BBB complaint and their answer was to "Please call and reschedule the order. Hold times are under 10 minutes" and guess what, I could not get through at all.

At this point I am done with IKEA and am trying to get my CC on the phone to see what my options are.

I used to love IKEA (all my furniture is IKEA), but now I want to throw it all away and go with a company that actually cares about their customers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Comments