Style and Design

I placed an order with Ikea several weeks ago and was provided an ETA. I arranged my schedule to accommodate the date given.

On that day I contacted IKEA (waited 45 min. to speak with someone) during the conversation she provided me with the courier number as the items had left the warehouse. I thanked her then contacted the courier. Once I got the courier on the phone, I was informed that IKEA couldn't provide customers with a delivery date.

I contacted IKEA again (another long wait) they then said they didn't know when the items would be delivered. I spoke with my husband as I was in complete disbelief of how they handle customers and business.My husband told me to ask for a refund. I called IKEA again to request a refund. He told me that it would be 4-5 business days before the funds would be released(which means they have the products and the funds).

I explained that I needed the money asap so that I could use the funds to order somewhere else. The rep stated he couldn't so I said that I didn't want to cancel as it would prolong the time. Needless to say, another week as gone by and I still don't have the items. Sidebar...I placed an order with WalMart an entire week after I placed with IKEA and received my items as promised today.

I called IKEA today( waited 1 hr.45min) I could hear my phone's battery dying so when the customer service rep answered I told her my phone was dying and provide her with my cellphone number should we disconnect. She agreed and took the number. I then been to explain to her the problem, the phone died, but she did NOT call me back.

I'm heartbroken as this was my first experience with this company and will be my last. At this point, I think I should contact an attorney for fraudulent activities.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments