1.8
Style and Design

2 days were wasted since the first delivery was missed by their 3 party delivery service, Xpo logistics.They never showed and I lost a day of work.

Ikea claimed they were going to deliver at 2pm, and then fraudulently claimed that they arrived and I wasn't there, when in fact, I was awaiting for them outside. They falsified documents and records to state they arrived. I called and was put on hold 40 minutes. I then called twice, 30 minute hold and I was hung up on.

Called thrice, 48 minute hold and then disconnected again. Then on the second delivery attempt, IKEA's delivery and assembly service claimed they cannot deliver the furniture because their toolbag was stolen. What?! They dropped off furniture in boxes on the first floor, which I couldn't do anything with.

Instead it created more of a mess and liability. I ordered 4 things, and one of the main items was missing. I paid for delivery and assembly. I needed this prior to a holiday for guests.

Sent multiple emails and they didn't respond until I tweeted about it.Stay away from the trouble and don't use Ikea.

Review about: Xpo Logistics Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service, Told to call back after an hour on the phone, Aweful response time to customer concerns, Delivery service, Customer satisfaction experience.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments

had the same problem, then they rescheduled, 1 week later... no wonder Amazon is taking over the world.