This is the second time I bought from IKEA in a row where the product I brought home and was assembling was milled/cut wrong.I have a bed I bought for my daughter.

The bed was put together and worked out, though it took all Saturday. There are drawers to go under the bed and I'm constructing those when I discover that the back panels to the drawers weren't milled with the holes needed for the pegs to connect to the sides! So now what? I'll be expected to dismantle this whole thing and bring it back in to get a replacement that may or may not have every piece milled correctly?

I previously bought a dresser where the drawers many of the holes drilled into the wrong spot and several pieces were either too long or too short. And with all these pieces it took a while to realize it wasn't me putting it together wrong it was made wrong. Don't you have any quality control? For me to get two badly made kits like these in a row says there is something wrong at IKEA.

You need to fix this.

Instead of just getting these panels replaced I'll be forced to repack this whole mess and somehow put it back into the ripped apart box (which I had to do to open it), and deliver it back and maybe, maybe get another set that isn't manufactured incorrectly.I guess I just learned that IKEA can't be trusted to put out quality products.

Review about: Ikea Brimnes Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ikea?

Comments