Ordered from local store $1,000+ worth of product for closet organization. Before writing this, we have contacted Ikea customer service which was a waste of time.

Items delivered and half way through install by my husband we found an integral and large piece was crushed. Delivery men put broken box under other boxes but box was crushed and repaired at Ikea. Called store ASAP and was told that we would get a callback w/in 48 hours and probably have damaged unit picked up and new one delivered within 2 weeks. We took two days off work, emptied and rearranged entire bedroom and delivery took up entire patio.

Customer Service just said "Sorry" we cant help you. You get what you pay for which in this case ZERO. PS Product nice in store but junky particle board inside when you get it out of the box.

JUNK!

Review about: Ikea Delivery Service.

Comments

Same here in NYC. Telling me, a week after delivery that its too late for them to come pick it up and exchange. But it is broken, oversized, and glass...and we live in NYC, and it wouldn't fit in a car and its too heavy for me to get it into a van myself if I had one.

Bye bye Ikea.