Dear IKEA

I have purchased ~5000 AED valued furniture on 15/01/2010 from Ikea Abu Dhabi. I asked for the delivery&assembly of the pax wardrobe+ kullen 5 drawers chest (~2600 AED).

I was appointed 26th? 11 days duration. After my request date was improved to 24th. Still after 9 days. How many trucks/staff you have? Lots of people are moving to Abu Dhabi now. I wish I had gone to Ikea Dubai or Home Centre. I pity for the hours I spent while choosing the furniture.

You have a serious problem in your logistics. Optimum time for the delivery should be 2-4 days. This is not a free delivery but a insufficient service. I was given the option to go for a private company for 400 AED If I want it fast. Are you doing this on purpose? Do you have special pact with that company sharing some money? Ikea is giving fancy advertisements but poor service.

I still want to believe that there are some common-sensed manager out there and earn back a good customer by reading/evaluating this message and setting my appointment to a closer date. Until then I will sent this message to every level of Ikea that I can.

Regards

Tolga Candan

Civil Engineer, M.Sc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ikea Delivery Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.