I purchased a Tarva 6 drawer dresser from the IKEA store in Fresco, Tx. I live 6.5 hours away in Clovis, NM.

I got home with only one box. When I start to put it together, I find that half of the dresser is missing. I called customer service to see what could be done, and they want me to drive to the store to pick up the second box! WHAT!?

I do not understand why they could not just ship it to me. They didn't even offer it to me as an option. If the shipping was reasonable, I might have been willing to pick up the cost.

Now, I have drawer fronts and the top of a dresser with no guts or pieces parts!

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #678898

Yeah...there are signs that say which products have more than one box. It's not the company's fault if you don't pay attention. :grin

San Francisco, California, United States #678535

Yeah, there are signs everywhere around the packages that are more than one box. Illiteracy isn't even an excuse because there are PICTURES telling you 1 box of 2. What a complete dunce you are.

Manassas, Virginia, United States #664921

You want Ikea to pay for your mistake? You forgot to pick it up.

The Register even asks you if you have the 2nd box!

If someone leaves your driveway & hits your mailbox, are you going to pay for their car to be fixed? :x