Ikea - Poor employee attitude

521 of 574 Ikea Reviews

I will not return to Ikea.Employees are rude and not helpful.

The store makes you trudge for miles to use the restromm. When I made a small complaint about noone helping me I was told, "The week-ends are busy." They are not too busy to take my money, are they? It was the type of rotten attitudes that you receive in France.

I had 2 full baskets w/large items and they told me I could look around the parking lot to get help loading my car!!Was I suppose to drag the 2 carts as I look for help?

review #151648
2 1 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Ikea?  Submit review about this company
521 of 574 Ikea Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Celtic Raider

Oct 02, 2009 #76342

Eh? I would rather crawl naked through a minefield littered with broken glass and hot coals including a swarm of killers bee's at large, rather than cross the threshold of an IKEA store ...EVER!

0 0 Reply
Rude help

Aug 10, 2009 #65482

Wow, I am really shocked at all of the complaints here. I have only heard great things about Ikea until I googled Ikea complaints just to see and add mine.

I went to the Ikea in South Fl and I was yelled at because I walked into the restaurant the wrong way to try their meatballs. I was yelled at by the cashier saying excuse me!!!, excuse me!!! and everyone was staring at me. What a bi#tc**

Then upon checkout I was going to split the bill with 2 credit cards one being mine and my boyfriends. Which many stores to that and its really easy.
She tells me she cant. So I told her well then your gonna have to void everything and return it cause that is my budget. She then says well I will have to call my manager and it will take time. Ok, I said.

The manager comes and presses 1 button and presto took 5 seconds. No sorry, or I did not know that.
So bad!!!

Don't think I will ever go back unless I am desperate.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.