IKEA - poor employee attitude
I will not return to Ikea.Employees are rude and not helpful.
The store makes you trudge for miles to use the restromm. When I made a small complaint about noone helping me I was told, "The week-ends are busy." They are not too busy to take my money, are they? It was the type of rotten attitudes that you receive in France.
I had 2 full baskets w/large items and they told me I could look around the parking lot to get help loading my car!!Was I suppose to drag the 2 carts as I look for help?c288dd1
You may also like
- "I purchased the under counter lighting labeled GRUNDTAL which comes with three puck lights and a transformer to power the lights. I had a transformer fail and catch fire...."
- "I bought a HAGALUND, Two-seat sofa-bed, Blekinge white at IKEA -Lakeside.The cashier confirmed that the item will be delivered to my door. On the delivery day, the delivery man refused..."
- "I have been a loyal IKEA SINGAPORE customer for a long time. But, today I had the worst customer service experience - not fully an IKEA TAMPINES issue, but more..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."