• show-popup

Company IKEA
Location Tampa, Florida
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 3619

I will not return to Ikea.Employees are rude and not helpful.

The store makes you trudge for miles to use the restromm. When I made a small complaint about noone helping me I was told, "The week-ends are busy." They are not too busy to take my money, are they? It was the type of rotten attitudes that you receive in France.

I had 2 full baskets w/large items and they told me I could look around the parking lot to get help loading my car!!Was I suppose to drag the 2 carts as I look for help? 3020ccf

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 02, 2009
Eh? I would rather crawl naked through a minefield littered with broken glass and hot coals including a swarm of killers bee's at large, rather than cross the threshold of an IKEA store ...EVER!
Reply to Celtic Raider

Aug 10, 2009
Wow, I am really shocked at all of the complaints here. I have only heard great things about Ikea until I googled Ikea complaints just to see and add mine.

I went to the Ikea in South Fl and I was yelled at because I walked into the restaurant the wrong way to try their meatballs. I was yelled at by the cashier saying excuse me!!!, excuse me!!! and everyone was staring at me. What a bi#tc**

Then upon checkout I was going to split the bill with 2 credit cards one being mine and my boyfriends. Which many stores to that and its really easy.
She tells me she cant. So I told her well then your gonna have to void everything and return it cause that is my budget. She then says well I will have to call my manager and it will take time. Ok, I said.

The manager comes and presses 1 button and presto took 5 seconds. No sorry, or I did not know that.
So bad!!!

Don't think I will ever go back unless I am desperate.
Reply to Rude help

Read next IKEA complaint

worse store is in carson, california!

I thought I was the only one who felt that Ikea lacks customer service.I felt Bullied for asking the...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about IKEA.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug