IKEA - poor employee attitude

431 of 484 Ikea Reviews
Jul 31, 2009
review #151648

I will not return to Ikea.Employees are rude and not helpful.

The store makes you trudge for miles to use the restromm. When I made a small complaint about noone helping me I was told, "The week-ends are busy." They are not too busy to take my money, are they? It was the type of rotten attitudes that you receive in France.

I had 2 full baskets w/large items and they told me I could look around the parking lot to get help loading my car!!Was I suppose to drag the 2 carts as I look for help?

682cca5
1.7
Had an experience with IKEA?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Celtic Raider

Oct 02, 2009

Eh? I would rather crawl naked through a minefield littered with broken glass and hot coals including a swarm of killers bee's at large, rather than cross the threshold of an IKEA store ...EVER!

0 0 Reply
Rude help

Aug 10, 2009

Wow, I am really shocked at all of the complaints here. I have only heard great things about Ikea until I googled Ikea complaints just to see and add mine.

I went to the Ikea in South Fl and I was yelled at because I walked into the restaurant the wrong way to try their meatballs. I was yelled at by the cashier saying excuse me!!!, excuse me!!! and everyone was staring at me. What a bi#tc**

Then upon checkout I was going to split the bill with 2 credit cards one being mine and my boyfriends. Which many stores to that and its really easy.
She tells me she cant. So I told her well then your gonna have to void everything and return it cause that is my budget. She then says well I will have to call my manager and it will take time. Ok, I said.

The manager comes and presses 1 button and presto took 5 seconds. No sorry, or I did not know that.
So bad!!!

Don't think I will ever go back unless I am desperate.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about IKEA.
Filing a new complaint about
×