Ikea tundra floor
It is the black and white flooring and it is awful!!My husband had a horrible time installing and he has put in lots of different flooring..this is totally defective material and it should not be sold in stores.
The floor doesn/t even lock like the Ikea installers said it should...We lost the receipt so now we are out $ Which we were trying to be econoical in the first place...do not buy! Anyone else have this problem?? Stay away from tundra flooring at IKEA!
A good buy gone bad!THanks for reading!Do not buy at IKEA!!1066359e review #202191
You may also like
- "I ordered some furniture from Bob's and caught the delivery driver trying to hide some damage. after talking to customer care she stated they would send a tech to repair..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "I purchased the under counter lighting labeled GRUNDTAL which comes with three puck lights and a transformer to power the lights. I had a transformer fail and catch fire...."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "A year ago I bought what was supposed to be a toy Aussie from Gerri Stanfill in Terrebonne, Oregon. She sold me the dog for $800 and had me sign..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."