Ikea tundra floor
It is the black and white flooring and it is awful!!My husband had a horrible time installing and he has put in lots of different flooring..this is totally defective material and it should not be sold in stores.
The floor doesn/t even lock like the Ikea installers said it should...We lost the receipt so now we are out $ Which we were trying to be econoical in the first place...do not buy! Anyone else have this problem?? Stay away from tundra flooring at IKEA!
A good buy gone bad!THanks for reading!Do not buy at IKEA!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I bought a HAGALUND, Two-seat sofa-bed, Blekinge white at IKEA -Lakeside.The cashier confirmed that the item will be delivered to my door. On the delivery day, the delivery man refused..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "I heard about the pocket hose and was excited to try it..I purchased two of them both of which the material split and the hose ruptured on both hoses after..."
- "Ordered a bouquet of flowers (see below) online from said company. Paid $50. E-mailed the following day, after flowers should have been delivered to say they couldn't find a florist..."
- "My rent has been increased $100 twice. I've never had apartment rehab (4 years) yet still pay current market price. Paint chips from faux finish. Billing always messed up...and they..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."
- "I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem// Cause my husband dont have enough salary. And we have four kids..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."