Ikea products are junk!

501 of 502 Ikea Reviews
Aug 29, 2007
review #101039

Ikea products are junk. They are priced so cheap, because they are cheaply made in other countries. I think some of the products may even be toxic. When they get hot, they smell. I was getting a headache everytime I walked into the room, until I got rid of their junk product.

Remember you get what you pay for, and you are getting items that will be tossed in the trash as they fall apart and are not made well.

Also, the customer service at Ikea is almost non existant. The employees do not care about the customer, they make their little hourly wages and

then go home, so sense of pride in their work.

94ef8d6
Had an experience with IKEA?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
501 of 502 Ikea Reviews
Sasha

Apr 09, 2009

Don't do it Tom. Remember: You get what you pay for. If you expect to have those cabinets a long time, you don't want to risk a lousy outcome just to save some $ now. If they don't stand by a lamp, how easy do you think it will be to resolve an issue with 1,000's of dollars of cabinetry?

0 0 Reply
Tom

Apr 12, 2008 Ridley Park, Pennsylvania

Which items had the smell problem? My contractor wants to use their kitchen cabinets. I hope those don't smell. Those FEMA trailers had partical board that outgassed formaldahyde.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about IKEA.
Filing a new complaint about
×