• show-popup

Company IKEA
Product / Service Curtain
Category Products
Views 128

Ikea products are junk. They are priced so cheap, because they are cheaply made in other countries. I think some of the products may even be toxic. When they get hot, they smell. I was getting a headache everytime I walked into the room, until I got rid of their junk product.

Remember you get what you pay for, and you are getting items that will be tossed in the trash as they fall apart and are not made well.

Also, the customer service at Ikea is almost non existant. The employees do not care about the customer, they make their little hourly wages and
then go home, so sense of pride in their work. 3059e86

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 09, 2009
Don't do it Tom. Remember: You get what you pay for. If you expect to have those cabinets a long time, you don't want to risk a lousy outcome just to save some $ now. If they don't stand by a lamp, how easy do you think it will be to resolve an issue with 1,000's of dollars of cabinetry?
Reply to Sasha

Apr 12, 2008  from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
Which items had the smell problem? My contractor wants to use their kitchen cabinets. I hope those don't smell. Those FEMA trailers had partical board that outgassed formaldahyde.
Reply to Tom

Read next IKEA complaint

IKEA SUCKS!!!! I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!

IKEA customer service in the store and then afterwards is extremely rude. Our cashier failed to give...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about IKEA.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug