Ikea products are junk!
Ikea products are junk. They are priced so cheap, because they are cheaply made in other countries. I think some of the products may even be toxic. When they get hot, they smell. I was getting a headache everytime I walked into the room, until I got rid of their junk product.
Remember you get what you pay for, and you are getting items that will be tossed in the trash as they fall apart and are not made well.
Also, the customer service at Ikea is almost non existant. The employees do not care about the customer, they make their little hourly wages and
then go home, so sense of pride in their work.review #101039
You may also like
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."