Ikea products are junk!
Ikea products are junk. They are priced so cheap, because they are cheaply made in other countries. I think some of the products may even be toxic. When they get hot, they smell. I was getting a headache everytime I walked into the room, until I got rid of their junk product.
Remember you get what you pay for, and you are getting items that will be tossed in the trash as they fall apart and are not made well.
Also, the customer service at Ikea is almost non existant. The employees do not care about the customer, they make their little hourly wages and
then go home, so sense of pride in their work.
You May Also Like
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Just got my wig. Amazingly excellent quality. I recently purchased a wig from a hair store where I live, terrible experience; this wig from Yourswigs is true 100% human..."
- "I went to Panda Express in Tucson AZ, and waited in the drive thru for over 20min. I backed out and proceeded to enter the front door. Once inside the..."
- "I recently bought a pricey pair of headphones, along with a warranty, from Walmart's online store. I was charged, of course, but they simply never shipped the item! ..."