Ikea products are junk!
Ikea products are junk. They are priced so cheap, because they are cheaply made in other countries. I think some of the products may even be toxic. When they get hot, they smell. I was getting a headache everytime I walked into the room, until I got rid of their junk product.
Remember you get what you pay for, and you are getting items that will be tossed in the trash as they fall apart and are not made well.
Also, the customer service at Ikea is almost non existant. The employees do not care about the customer, they make their little hourly wages and
then go home, so sense of pride in their work.1179a523 review #101039
You may also like
- "You need a suction cup to change a lightbulb?I purchased a set of 4 individual GRUNDTAL lights for over my wardrobe. When I got home, I found out that the..."
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."