Ikea lies about its surveillance in its parking lots.Don't be fooled by those signs that tell you "For you safety this area is being monitored." Those assurances ar intentionally misleading to make you feel safe and are false.
There are no video cameras and there is no protection for customers relying on this promise of security for themselves, their kids, their cars and their belongings.
IKEA is endangering its customers through intentional misrepresentation.If you've been a victim of a crime at IKEA, or been lied to by IKEA please send you story to IKEAlies@gmail.com for consideration in lawsuit in development.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security And Safety
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Back in 2005, my husband and I bought our first house. We live on the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington state, and decided to travel to the Ikea in Renton...."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids. The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "Rented a car from Denver International Airport on 5/26/16 to drive to Pueblo West, CO. There were hail storms which moved through the area right after I landed.... I landed..."
- "April of 2016 my car was parked in my apartment complex.i woke up to go to work and i saw a police officer approach me with a witness saying a..."
- "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."