Ikea lies about your safety and security
Ikea lies about its surveillance in its parking lots.Don't be fooled by those signs that tell you "For you safety this area is being monitored." Those assurances ar intentionally misleading to make you feel safe and are false.
There are no video cameras and there is no protection for customers relying on this promise of security for themselves, their kids, their cars and their belongings.
IKEA is endangering its customers through intentional misrepresentation.If you've been a victim of a crime at IKEA, or been lied to by IKEA please send you story to IKEAlies@gmail.com for consideration in lawsuit in development.review #351673
You may also like
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "8/16/2013 Dear Customer Service: I purchased the lounger sofa bed from your online store, and have since moved. I can't figure out how to put it together again. I also may be..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."