Ikea lies about your safety and security
Ikea lies about its surveillance in its parking lots.Don't be fooled by those signs that tell you "For you safety this area is being monitored." Those assurances ar intentionally misleading to make you feel safe and are false.
There are no video cameras and there is no protection for customers relying on this promise of security for themselves, their kids, their cars and their belongings.
IKEA is endangering its customers through intentional misrepresentation.If you've been a victim of a crime at IKEA, or been lied to by IKEA please send you story to IKEAlies@gmail.com for consideration in lawsuit in development.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "I kept up my end of the deal, paid an outrageous price, got to my connecting gait and was told there was a staff member missing due to another late..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."