Ikea - Horrible experience
I went to the store to purchase bathroom cabinets and used the product numbers purchasing with a $275 gift card.At the time of checkout the applied a charge of $275 instead of applying a credit.
I had to wait at the service desk to get the $550 owed to me. After receiving a credit slip I kept checking my bank account and no credit. I called and they told me it takes 7-10 days to get my money back. They made the error and yet I had to wait for the reversal.
I was short 2 boxes for the furniture and had to return to the store for additional boxes. Very little to no assistance in the store or for loading boxes. No instructions for assembly was included.
I had to go online to get the instructions.I can assure you I will never go into the store again and I intend to warn others.1077701b review #358748
You may also like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "IKEA will not reimburse for damages to computers as a result of their glass desktop shattering and the computer CRASHING to the floor! So beware, if you buy a glass..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "Cant believe i found this in my livers. The first ones i bought were the same , i returned and got more livers with a gall bladder in both ...."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."