Ikea - Horrible experience
I went to the store to purchase bathroom cabinets and used the product numbers purchasing with a $275 gift card.At the time of checkout the applied a charge of $275 instead of applying a credit.
I had to wait at the service desk to get the $550 owed to me. After receiving a credit slip I kept checking my bank account and no credit. I called and they told me it takes 7-10 days to get my money back. They made the error and yet I had to wait for the reversal.
I was short 2 boxes for the furniture and had to return to the store for additional boxes. Very little to no assistance in the store or for loading boxes. No instructions for assembly was included.
I had to go online to get the instructions.I can assure you I will never go into the store again and I intend to warn others.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "i bought a Akita puppies on 8list.com and i was told that it was going to be sent all the way to my house from Arkansas to Greenfield WI.It was..."
- "Robert Goldstein, Kenneth Munson, and Ed Kohl are responsible for ignoring the law and violating the rights of disabled and elderly members of Community Care Inc. The law is very..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "This place is terrible! They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible. My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional..."