Ikea - Horrible experience
I went to the store to purchase bathroom cabinets and used the product numbers purchasing with a $275 gift card.At the time of checkout the applied a charge of $275 instead of applying a credit.
I had to wait at the service desk to get the $550 owed to me. After receiving a credit slip I kept checking my bank account and no credit. I called and they told me it takes 7-10 days to get my money back. They made the error and yet I had to wait for the reversal.
I was short 2 boxes for the furniture and had to return to the store for additional boxes. Very little to no assistance in the store or for loading boxes. No instructions for assembly was included.
I had to go online to get the instructions.I can assure you I will never go into the store again and I intend to warn others.review #358748
You may also like
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Ikea has put their customers in harm way, and they must be stopped. Ikea was stated by Nazi Ingvar Kamprad, and we should stop putting our money in his pocket...."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "Horrible company, this is what we got, a ripped comforter after waiting over two weeks. Can not get a refund bc the sale is labeled "final" Took another week..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "Bought 2 same kind of slippers for myself and my sister. After a single wear the base wore off. Had been a loyal MK customer and always suggested people to..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "Juan Vasquez and His employees did an amazing job on my home. It was a very labor intensive job. He remodeled my kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom for about..."