• show-popup

Location Bonduel, Wisconsin
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 133
Monetary Loss

I went to the store to purchase bathroom cabinets and used the product numbers purchasing with a $275 gift card.At the time of checkout the applied a charge of $275 instead of applying a credit.

I had to wait at the service desk to get the $550 owed to me. After receiving a credit slip I kept checking my bank account and no credit. I called and they told me it takes 7-10 days to get my money back. They made the error and yet I had to wait for the reversal.

I was short 2 boxes for the furniture and had to return to the store for additional boxes. Very little to no assistance in the store or for loading boxes. No instructions for assembly was included.

I had to go online to get the instructions.I can assure you I will never go into the store again and I intend to warn others. 2eb5a80

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next IKEA complaint

IKEA LACKS DELIVERY SERVICE

oK... Day 1 - the furniture is meant to arrive - apparently the following day - all organised and of...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about IKEA.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug